Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI !!!!!!!!

Hi Riki, I wish I could come to your Birthday Party. If we lived in St George then I could come to your birthday and I would invite you to my birthday. It's on Mothers Day. We will have half Mothers Day brunch half of my birthday. It will be fun. My sister Aspen can make German Pancakes and that's what i'll have for breakfast. I have a dream catcher that hangs over my head. Do you have a dream catcher? What are you getting for your Birthday? I love my sisters and you guys. What are you going to do for your party? or did you already have your party? You should make a blog. My sister Aspen did my hair like that. You should have a blog too Riki. I remember when you lived in Vernal with us. That was fun huh Riki? I hope you make your blog really soon! Love Jessa, Bye

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessa. I invited some friends to the movie "Monsters vs. Aliens" on Friday. I had to go to the orthodontist and get an expander put in my mouth on Friday too. I got a new bike, a spongebob swimsuit, new sunglasses, and lots of other things. I got to eat at IHOP this morning with my family and eat chocolate panacakes!! Love, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah and no I don't have a dream catcher but Hayden does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessa, I have a blog. It is called Rikashay. You can get to it from my mom's blog. From Riki

    ReplyDelete